Friday, April 1, 2011

1.8 more pounds down... 98 pounds lost!

I am now 2 pounds away from 100 pound weight loss. At 132 pounds I feel incredible! However, I still have some toning and strength training to do in order to firm up some areas. It didn't take me a year to balloon out and it won't take me a year to tone up, gain strength and firm up that skin.

The thing you have to realize is that (and I'm sure I've touched on this before) this is not a quick fix diet. This is a lifestyle change. You have to make choices every day that effect your nutrition. Whether to eat the donut or muffin for breakfast or a bowl of oatmeal. Whether you make a quick run to McDonald's for lunch or to Subway. Whether you make grilled chicken for dinner or fried chicken.

It won't be easy. But you will settle into a routine that you will feel good about. A routine that you won't have to keep such a close eye on. This will become a way of life you can feel good about... trust me. Don't give up on yourself, you deserve to be healthy, happy and feel comfortable in your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment