Monday, May 7, 2012

Wrap it up!

I've been craving wraps with crisp, fresh veggies lately... probably due to the warmer weather. Someone told me about "everything" wraps with only 80 calories and while I stood there drooling and super excited I came up with this wrap idea. Made it today and now I'm sold. I may eat this every day for the foreseeable future. So I'm sharing it with you...

Very Veggie & Hummus Wrap 

1/4 red pepper - cut into strips
3 - 4 slices of tomatoes on the vine
2 tbsp. Grandessa Garlic Lovers Hummus (or any other you prefer - 40 calories per 2 tbsp)
2 slices yellow onion
1/2 c. baby spinach
2 tbsp. homemade tzatziki - see below

Total calories - 200


Tzatziki sauce

1 container plain Greek yogurt
2-3 tbsp. finely diced cucumber
1-2 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tsp. garlic powder
sea salt
black pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment