Friday, July 29, 2011

oh Wrigley's... you've done it again...

So every time Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights gum comes out with a new flavor, I'm on it. Today in the checkout lane I noticed the newest flavor -  Apple Pie! If you read this blog, you know I love apple pie. In all forms. Maybe that makes me ultra - American, or ultra - Southern... regardless this gum is taaaaaaasty.


I've had the Key Lime Pie and enjoyed it with it's limey subtle graham crackery crust. I've had the Strawberry Shortcake which is... pretty good... but really just tastes like strawberry gum. I've had the Orange Cream Pop with it's orange-y vanilla-y goodness. And the Mint Chocolate Chip - again subtle but the flavor is there.

This new one however... they're really onto something. All the flavored gums don't last too long - unless it's really strong cinnamon (my favorite is Dentyne Fire) or peppermint... but that's to be expected with really sweet gums - and flavors.

Point is this: If you like gum, you like apple pie and need a sweet tooth craving filled for virtually zero calories - buy yourself a pack - or ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment