Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Veggie Cheesy Bake... mmm.

I threw this together tonight and it turned out to be so yummy that I thought I would share...



Veggie Cheesy Bake

4.5 oz. of whole wheat penne
3 oz. frozen peas and carrots
3 oz. grated baby carrots
1 1/2 cups frozen onion and peppers blend
1 cup spaghetti sauce
2 cloves chopped garlic
1/2 cup shredded pizza cheese
garlic salt
parsley
basil

Cook your pasta until barely al dente (still a little tough) and drain. Preheat oven to 350 and spray 13"x9" pan with olive oil cooking spray. Inside pan toss all ingredients together except cheese. Cover pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Take pan out, stir ingredients, top with cheese. Leave uncovered and put under broiler for 2 minutes until cheese is melted.

Makes 2 servings - 400 calories each.

1 comment:

  1. YUM.....looks awesome. I'm gonna print out the recipe for me and Mom!!

    ReplyDelete