Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mapping out your run or walk...

Believe it or not, I'm a little behind the times and may be one of the only people I know who still doesn't have a smart phone or really know anything about apps. Kinda weird for someone who perceives themselves to be tech savvy but that's why I have the internet... since it can do mostly the same things, on a larger screen. But back to the point...

For years I've been using a website to map out my distances for walks and I figured it was time to share it. They also have an iPhone app for all you tech-sters. I like it because it breaks down my calories, shows the elevation and you can personalize it based on how many minutes it took, your weight, pace, etc. You can also save your routes and share them with other folks in the community or keep them private for yourself. As a side note, it uses Google Earth maps, which are pretty...

Give it a try! Oh and it's FREE... I love free.

WalkJogRun


What do YOU use?

No comments:

Post a Comment