Thursday, September 1, 2011

Yum Yum in my Tum Tum...

When you make a batch of pesto, even a small batch, after the first night or two of pasta you might want a change of pace. So I made a yummy Pesto Grilled Cheese with tomato. Here it is!


Only 270 calories!

I've been trying out other store products... as usual... and these are some of my newest favorite additions. 

80 calories per burger - Available at Aldi's (and other stores) - Super cheap!

180 calories per serving - that's 10-20 calories less than most others!


Only 50 calories and so creamy!

35 calories per wedge! Yummm! and perfect on these crackers down here...

140 calories per serving! Spicy!

I also revisited some of my favorite vegetarian burgers... other brands don't quite hold up to MorningStar. And my two favorites are:


120 calories! Sooo good!

110 calories! And there are REAL chunks of veggies in there!


Do YOU have some fit food finds?? Please share them with us!




No comments:

Post a Comment